At present the society has almost 1646 members in the country and are continuously working with commitment for reduction of maternal & neonatal morality and morbidity in addition to activities in Reproductive Health.
Ordinary membership: Ordinary membership of the society is open to medical graduates who posses qualifications from any university which is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), and has postgraduate degree or diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology recognized by BMDC as specialist degree and illegible to act as consultant in the Hospital or a Teacher in the Medical Institution i.e. FCPS, MCPS, DGO, MS, MRCOG, or any other degree/diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology recognized by BMDC
Life membership: life membership will be offered to those ordinary members who wish to become life members by donating a lump sum amount instead of yearly subscription.
DATABASE OF THE MEMBERS
A register of membership is maintained at the registered office of the society, which shall contain the name, address, qualification, and designation of the members which columns for changes in address and qualifications. Available in this website.
Required Criteria for the Ordinary & Life Time Membership:
• Certificate of post graduation degree (attested)
• Tk. 10,000/- (Ten thousand) cash or DD for Life Time Membership
• Tk. 1000/- (One thousand) cash or DD for Ordinary Membership
• Extra Tk. 150/- for ID Card (Only for Life membership) cash
• Two copy passport size photo (attested)
• Filled up membership form should be signed by two OGSB members
Please download Membership Form